Thursday 17 January 2013

Yummy food day

Today has been a good food day so far.

Breakfast was 2 Morrison sausages (6 syns), baked beans, mushrooms and scrambled eggs. It was a yummy breakfast and something I haven't had for ages!


After breakfast me and the Mother went shopping to Asda for all of the 50p offers that were on. We got 10 cans of baked beans in 5 different flavors (5 bean, cheese, chilli, BBQ, curry) I cannot wait to try them hopefully they'll be come a new favorite.

Syns are:

Cheese = 1.5syns on EE for 390g can
Five beans = free on EE
Chilli = free on EE
BBQ = free on EE
Curry = 1.5g on EE for 390g can

Lunch was then homemade butternut squash soup again followed by a cup of tea (HEx A) and a Hi Fi Peanut Heaven bar. I haven't eaten one of these in ages so was very excited to have one again!

Unsure of what will be for tea, need inspiration to hit me... will update once I know what I will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment