Wednesday 30 January 2013

weigh in day and 80 day weight loss challenge


Today has been a good day!
Weigh in today and lost another 2lb which makes me 8.5lb lighter in 4 weeks (Y). So happy this means I got my half stone award at Slimming World but my consultant has ran out of the half stone stickers and certificates and due to the bad weather she hasn't had a delivery, so I'm going to have to wait to get my sticker (boo!)
Saying that the SW website was very encouraging and posted the following to me:

This made me feel so happy and motivated I said I'd go for 3lb next week because I'm only 5.5lb away from my stone award and I want to get it asap!

During the last week I have been using tumblr alot for helping track my weight (follow me at becomingmissslinky.tumblr.com) and also using instagram to keep a picture diary of my weight (@kellylouisemc). Using both of these has been very helpful and I will contiune to use them!

On tumblr I have found this cool thing called the '80 Day Weight Loss Challenge' and I think after every week of filling it in I will post it on here to see it all together week by week rather than individual days on tumblr.

80 Day Weight Loss Challenge
1st week
1.    Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight? 23/1/13
Height = 5ft 3in
Current weight = 195lb (13st 9lb)
1GW = 180lb (12st 9lb)
2GW = 165lb (11st 7lb)
3GW = 150lb (10st 7lb)
GW = 139lb (9st 9lb)
UGW = 135lb (9st 6lb)
I want to lose weight for myself and for my health. I want to look good in pictures and not shy away from the camera! I want to be proud of who I am and where I have been and where I am heading to!

2. Describe your dream/goal body. 24/1/13
My dream body is Kim Kardashian's body!
I know I don't have big enough boobs to be like her perfectly but I think she looks hot and clearly works hard to keep her body in such great shape!

I can't wait till I have killer body like that!
I feel she is still curvy even though she is toned and slim which is what I want to be, but I know I need to work very very very hard to get that body shape!

3.    Is your UGW in an “unhealthy” range of BMI? 25/1/13
My UGW is 135lb (9st 6lb) so for my height this would give me a BMI of 22.9 which is in the healthy range!
According to the BMI chart I could go down to 7st 9lb before I class as being in the unhealthy range but I won’t go that far! I think I would look too ill.
My lowest weight has been 9st 13lb and this was about 3 years ago and I would like to get back to around this weight as this was where I looked my healthiest!

4.    Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try! 26/1/13
I Couldn’t do it! :(  sorry to all vegans out there! How can they live off such little variation of food?!
5.    What is your favorite healthy food? 27/1/13
fruit - so much variety! and it's yummy
6.    What is your favorite unhealthy food? 28/1/13
Pizza or Chinese take away
7.    What is your least favorite healthy food? 29/1/13
Sprouts! Ewwwwww

So that is this weeks 80DWLC be updated next week!
Today's menu is:
Breakfast: 2 hifi lights and a banana. Coffee (HEx A milk)
Lunch: Apple, low fat supernoodles. Tea (HEx A milk)
Tea: Venison meatballs in passata with mushrooms and pasta
Snacks/syns: jelly/yogurt 0.5 syns, hot chocolate 2 syns, venison meatballs 12 syns.

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Just had a blog catchup on yours well done on losing 2lbs hunni xx im glad your feeling better as I know you have had a rough time recently

    P.S enjoy night circus i loved it

    ReplyDelete