Tuesday 29 January 2013

Things are looking up

So lately nothing seems to have been going right in my life, except for my weight losses.

I feel so greatful for finally being able to lose me weight it has given me so much confidence even though I'm only 7lb or so down and this is showing in all aspects of my life.

I have gained a lot more confidence now and I am not as down and depressed as I was especially since me and my partner split up in September. Since then I feel like I've been on a downward spiral  Firstly I was wondering if it was my excess weight which made him leave or my constant questioning of where he was. I am still unsure but I found it hard to talk to other new potential partners, although there is one I've been seeing for a while now but it's nothing serious just fun but today I started talking to an old ex of mine who I haven't spoken to in years and we only went out for a few weeks. I feel like I can be more confident in speaking to him than I ever have done and I think it is all down to the weight loss.

Weigh in tomorrow and I cannot wait. I'm going early to help set up and do double weigh in as our class is so busy (75+ members in one session!). I will obviously post tomorrow what I lose but I'm defo looking for at least 1/2lb loss as this is all I need to get my half a stone award and I am sooooooo looking forward to getting this sticker and award it is the quickest I have ever gotten an award - 3 weeks!

Anyways I feel like this is going to be a good week, my scales are showing a loss which is always a good sign as they are near enough bang on with slimming worlds scales. I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I can't help it, it makes me less shocked for weigh in so I don't cry

Really excited about tomorrow!


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment