Wednesday 16 January 2013

Weigh In Day.....

And I lost 4.5lb whooooooooop!

Considering I was in hospital for 8 days previous to this week and missed class last week AND ate a pizza this week as a 'farewell' meal I still lost 4.5lb!

I'm not more determined than ever this week to do even better! Not likely I will lose that much but I'm aiming for 3lb to get my half stone award! <3

That means I will of got half a stone in 4 weeks which to me is good, I'm happy with half a stone every 4-6 weeks and this is going to be my goal!

I'm so happy I could cry I've even started filling in my one stone 'grapes' sheet.

Today's food has been a hi fi bar at group this morning then a bacon and egg sandwich when I came home (6 syns for bread) then lunch was homemade butternut squash soup - yummy yum yum yum :D

Today's tea is going to be hotpot and I cannot wait.

May post again tonight depends how busy I am :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment