Thursday 31 January 2013

Today's very little food diary

Well with not feeling very well today I can honestly say my food today has been quite shitty!

Breakfast = 2 weetabix and milk with banana, tea

lunch = cauliflower and broccoli soup

tea = actifry chips and bbq sauce (2 syns)

not very much but at least I had superfree with my breakfast and dinner I just wish I'd of had a better tea time meal but I didn't have my soup until almost 3.30pm so no wonder I didn't feel like a meal and I'm trying not eat after 6pm at night.

I was advised by my doctor not to eat after 6pm and only to have small meals so it is difficult to do what he says and follow SW as I always make big portions and they tell me I can eat at any point and it doesn't matter. Its so annoying having two different opinions thrown at you.

Tomorrow will be a better day and I will try and plan my daily meals and time them so they are spaced out much better!

Until tomorrow x 

No comments:

Post a Comment