Monday 14 January 2013

Starting Fresh

Straight out of hospital and I've decided that I want to do nothing more than to start Slimming World fresh from the start!! So today is a day for reading my books and gathering all the ingrediants I am going to need this week.

Tomorrow is the start of a new me! I have downloaded the SW application on my iPod and now I cannot wait to try out the new recipes it has on it!

To get me in the mood to diet I tried to be healthy today!
Breakfast was 2 weetabix and milk with chopped banana
Lunch was 3 slices of pizza leftover from last night (my last naughty treat!)
Tea is going to be homemade chicken chow mein! FAKE AWAY FTW!!

Here's to the start of a newer and healthier me! Yayyyyyy

1 comment:

  1. well done hun xx im glad your motivated to start hun

    ReplyDelete