Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 1... Doing well

Well today has been a good day so far!

Breakfast was 30g all bran golden crunch with milk (half a HE A) and yellow melon which was the juiciest melon I have ever eaten and it was absolutely gorgeous :)

Lunch was jacket potato (frozen one so 1 syn) with tuna and 20g cheese (half HE A) with 2 table spoons of ex light mayo (3 syns) with little gem lettuce with carrot and beetroot.

Tea is going to be pork casserole and I cannot wait!!

Other syns included a jam and cream biscuit at 2 syns.

Today's total syns so far is 6 and I probably won't have anymore now until tomorrow.

It's weigh in tomorrow morning so I'm trying to be good after 8 days in the hospital I don't expect to lose any weight but at least I'm in the right frame of mind!

I'm so focused right now it's unreal I'm hoping this is the beginning of the new me and I can stay in this frame of mind.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment