Wednesday 23 January 2013

Weigh In Wednesday and Syns

Well another 2.5lb gone - was hoping for the extra half so I could have gotten my stone award but now it is in my sights and I will not allow it to slip away! Next week I will have a shiny new award and sticker - my first! I will be so proud! <3

Today we had an open weigh in and we didn't do the PDA stuff we just talked about recipes and how we felt and I was first up and I felt amazing to say the least! This is the quickest I have ever lost weight with Slimming World especially with being in the hospital, normally I put on while I am in there because of their crappy food but clearly I've been making healthy choices and my other days in the week when I was at home must of been great to help compensate for the shit I was getting in there!

Today's class made me think about Syns and this is because 2 women were feeling let down by themselves as they had been so good and maintained. One wishes she'd ate her chicken skin and one wishes she'd gone and had a pub meal and drank because her 'friend' maintained and then mocked her by saying 'should have come out with me'. To me that is no friend and she should have been more supportive you can see the woman was clearly upset by this but we all tried to reassure her it was OK.

So then I thought about my syns and realized how important they were to this diet. Synergy is where two things come together to make something great and our syns are there to use on un-healthier foods so that we have a nice balanced diet! So I was thinking what if I chose one type of syn a day/week to stick to, that way I'm changing up my routine and my body doesn't get used to the same syns.

Last week it was all about sausages as I had 4 of them over the week all at 3 syns each. This week I feel is a chocolate week. Today I used my syns to have a highlights hot chocolate (2 syns) with my A choice milk that was left over and 6 mikado sticks Dime flavor (3 syns) so that was my chocolate fix with only spending  5 syns. I know I could have had more but I felt full. I might do the same tomorrow or maybe have a kitkat (5.5 syns) the choices are endless.


I enjoy having my syns it makes me feel like I having naughty things on my diet when really they are a part of this diet which helps you to lose weight! When they stop working I will stop using them until then however I am going to say it loud and proud:

I LOVE MY SYNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment