Saturday 26 January 2013

Not so good a day

So today's food has not been great but then again I have felt like crap most of the day due to my recent illness and spent most of the day in bed sleeping which although I know sleeping is good for losing weight I don't think having 20+ hours is healthy for me but I guess it's the only way I am going to get better.

Breakfast: 2 hi fi lights and an apple. Water

Lunch: cheese on 1 slice brown bread (3 syns)

Tea: hot pot with mushy peas and carrots

Syns: biscuit 3.5, mikado 0.5, bread 3

Total: 7 syns

Not much super free today but then again I have been ill today tomorrow i am golf to add loads of super free in hopefully having a Tuna and cottage cheese salad will help add my super free in and maybe make some soup ( I have parsnips to use up so I may make parsnip soup but I've never tried it before but I may look in my little book of soups for inspiration )

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment