Saturday 19 January 2013

It's a day late but here goes... Creme Eggs...

Yesterday my friend came round and brought me a 'care package' because I had been so poorly recently.

She bought me flowers, a teddy, dvds, magazines, a book and some pain killers I was very impressed as I assumed she would have brought me a box of chocolates which would have been like torture to look at and I would have eaten them straight away.

She said its because she didn't think I could still eat which is why she didn't bring anything round but then, then it happened. She pulled out a dreaded Cadbury's Creme Egg... the horror!

As to not feel rude I did eat the creme egg thinking the syns might not be too bad as I had already had 2 jaffa cakes and 3 marshmallows before she arrived then I looked up the syns and I could have cried! 9 syns for a stupid little egg! I was so disappointed and I didn't even enjoy it, urgh never again, next time I'm just going to kindly decline and keep it for later when I've had less/no syns!

Easter is a bad time of year for any slimmer but I am hoping to learn to say no to offers of chocolate.

I'll write my next blog tonight as this is a double dose because I missed writing this post yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment